Tall Window Mirror 170 cm
H: 170 cm W: 40 cm.
Weight: 13.80 Kg
Please proceed to check out if you would like to reserve the product(s). We will contact you to arrange delivery as soon as it is ready for shipping.
Delivery Charges within the United Kingdom
Local Deliveries to W4, W6, W3 Postcodes - FREE for orders over £100
Please note that while the UK is under Lockdown Tiers 3, 4 & 5 deliveries may take longer than usual to fulfil. Express Deliveries may not be possible during this period. Please contact us for further information if you require one of our items urgently.
Orders below £150
- England, Wales, Scotland Standard (7-14 working days) £4.95
- England, Wales, Scotland Express (5-7 working days) £8.95
- Saturday Delivery (excluding UK Islands, Northern Ireland, Highlands) £29.95
- UK Islands, Northern Ireland Standard (7-14 days) £45.00
Orders over £150
- England (excl.Cornwall & UK Islands), South Wales Standard (7-14 working days) £19.95
- England (excl.Cornwall & UK Islands), South Wales Express (5-7 working days) £24.95
- Cornwall, North Wales, Scottish Lowlands Standard (7-14 working days) £45
- Cornwall, North Wales, Scottish Lowlands Express (5-7 working days) £95
- Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, Northern Ireland Standard (7-14 days) £95
Delivery within the European Union, Jersey & Guernsey
Please contact us for a quotation. Prices will vary depending on product selection and method of transportation. Note: Delivery to EU countries, Jersey and Guernsey are delivered on Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) Terms. This means that you may be subject to taxes in your country, which may include VAT, customs and duties which must be paid directly to the third party company entrusted with clearing and delivering your goods.
If the item you wish to purchase can be sent via a Parcel Force Service prices can start from as little as £45 per parcel but we will need to give a quote on a case by case basis.
Where possible, we will secure a direct Road Freight Van Service option for secure transportation of our furniture and lighting products. In this instance, prices will start from £95 per cubic meter. Please contact us with your destination details for a more accurate quotation.
Delivery World Wide – outside of the EU
Please contact us for a quotation.
EX-WORKS / Collection from Decorexi:
Where possible, we prefer our overseas customers to instruct a carrier of their choice and insure goods in transit for their full value. In the case of highly fragile items such as mirrors or chandeliers, we advise that a specialist forwarder be nominated.
We may be able to advise on which forwarders to use if you give us your town/state, country, and zip code details. Items can be collected by your nominated forwarder direct from our West London store.
Note: The time it takes for goods to arrive will depend on whether goods can be transported by air or by sea. Freight costs will also vary widely and follow seasonal peak and low times of travel. It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to pay any duty and customs charges in the country of destination. It is also the purchaser’s responsibility for liability of goods in transit.
Other Delivery Information
- If you change your mind and wish us to collect your order once delivered, a refund will be given in full, less the cost of carriage collection.
Third party carriage collection is charged at £15 per parcel measuring 60x60x60cm maximum weighing upto 30kg. Large, fragile or furniture items are charged at between £30 and £60 per item depending on your location and the item purchased. Please contact us for more information should you wish us to organise your collection.
Please note that items must be returned in their original packaging before a refund can be given. If you are sending your item back with your own nominated carrier, please ensure you have full insurance to cover any potential damage in transit and send it via recorded means.
- We may be able to deliver your order sooner upon special request. Please contact us with your requirement.
- Please inform us of any special or particular delivery instructions for example parking or access restrictions so that we can inform our drivers ahead of time.
- If you require further assistance such as help taking the mirror, furniture or chandelier upstairs, a package removal service or a furniture assembly service, please contact us for further information.
- A "Book in" delivery service is available upon request. Please call 020 7354 2112 for a quote.
- In the event of damages and breakages please notify us in writing within 3 days of delivery.
- If you change your mind and wish us to collect your order once delivered, a refund will be given in full, less the cost of collection carriage (note that items must be in their original packaging). Please contact us for further details.