Classic Wooden Framed Overmantle
H: 90 cm W: 120 cm D: 6 cm
Delivery Charges within the United Kingdom
Orders below £150
- England, Wales, Scotland Standard (7-14 working days) £4.95
- England, Wales, Scotland Express (3-5 working days) £8.95
- Saturday Delivery (excluding UK Islands, Northern Ireland, Highlands) £29.95
- UK Islands, Northern Ireland Standard (7-14 days) £24.95
Orders over £150
- England & South Wales Standard (7-14 working days) £19.95
- England & South Wales Express (3-6 working days) £24.95
- Cornwall, North Wales, Scottish Lowlands Standard (7-14 working days) £45
- Cornwall, North Wales, Scottish Lowlands Express (4-6 working days) £95
- Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, Northern Ireland Standard (7-14 days) £95
Delivery within the European Union, Jersey & Guernsey
European Union (exc. Bulgaria, Canary Island, Croatia, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Estonia, Latvia, Malta, Romania, Sardinia & Sicily), Jersey & Guernsey
Standard (7-14 working days) £45 per parcel (up to 30 kg)
Please contact us for a quotation. Prices will vary depending on product selection and method of transportation.
If the item you wish to purchase can be sent via a Parcel Force Service prices will start from £45 per parcel but we will need to give a quote on a case by case basis.
Where possible, we will secure a direct Road Freight Van Service option for secure transportation of our furniture and lighting products. In this instance, prices will start from £95 per cubic meter. Please contact us with your destination details for a more accurate quotation.
Delivery World Wide – outside of the EU
Please contact us for a quotation.
EX-WORKS / Collection from Decorexi:
Where possible, we prefer our overseas customers to instruct a carrier of their choice and insure goods in transit for their full value. In the case of highly fragile items such as mirrors or chandeliers, we advise that a specialist forwarder be nominated.
We may be able to advise on which forwarders to use if you give us your town/state, country, and zip code details. Items can be collected by your nominated forwarder direct from our West London store.
Note: The time it takes for goods to arrive will depend on whether goods can be transported by air or by sea. Freight costs will also vary widely and follow seasonal peak and low times of travel. It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to pay any duty and customs charges in the country of destination. It is also the purchaser’s responsibility for liability of goods in transit.
Other Delivery Information
- If you change your mind and wish us to collect your order once delivered, a refund will be given in full, less the cost of carriage collection. Please note that items must be returned in their original packaging before a refund can be given.
- We may be able to deliver your order sooner upon special request. Please contact us with your requirement.
- Please inform us of any special or particular delivery instructions for example parking or access restrictions so that we can inform our drivers ahead of time.
- If you require further assistance such as help taking the mirror, furniture or chandelier upstairs, a package removal service or a furniture assembly service, please contact us for further information.
-A "Book in" delivery service is available upon request. Please call 020 7354 2112 for a quote.
- In the event of damages and breakages please notify us in writing within 3 days of delivery.
- If you change your mind and wish us to collect your order once delivered, a refund will be given in full, less the cost of collection carriage (note that items must be in their original packaging). Please contact us for further details.